- Customer agrees to have read the entire Terms and Conditions and will comply with all the Terms and Conditions or any revision thereof when accessing or using this site. The scope of this Terms and Conditions is limited to MOD’s role in hosting this site and organizing this Campaign only.
- By participating in this Campaign, customer will be entitled to promotions (“Promotional Items”) as below:
– Promotion A: Purchase 1 Carat (J, SI, Ideal/Excellent) at RM 8,499
– Promotion B: Purchase 0.5 Carat (F, VS, Ideal/Excellent) at RM 3,499
– Promotion C: Purchase 0.3 Carat (F, VS, Ideal/Excellent) at RM 1,499
– Promotion D: Purchase 1 Carat (J, SI, Ideal/Excellent) with 18K White Gold Casing (Standard Ring Size 8 to Ring Size 14) at RM 9,999
– Promotion E: Purchase 0.5 Carat (F, VS, Ideal/Excellent) with 18K White Gold Casing (Standard Ring Size 8 to Ring Size 14) at RM 4,999
– Promotion F: Purchase 0.3 Carat (F, VS, Ideal/Excellent) with 18K White Gold Casing (Standard Ring Size 8 to Ring Size 14) at RM 2,999
- The quantity of Promotion in this campaign is on “first come, first served basis” and is subjected to stock availability. For avoidance of doubt, Customer are not allowed to choose the type of Cut, Colour, Clarity and Carat of the diamond; colour and quality of gold except and unless stated in the promotion.
- Diamonds do not have the same 4C characteristics. Each may differ slightly than each another.
2. Campaign Mechanics
- The following are the steps for the Pre-Launch Campaign:-Step 1 : Visit Ministry of Diamond’s Website –
Visit www.ministryofdiamond.com to place an order.
Step 2 : Select and Add To Cart
Select the Promotional Items that you want to purchase and add to cart.
Step 3 : Check Out
Check the cart to ensure your Promotional Items are selected and click check out.
Step 4: Select Payment and Collection Method.
You will be directed to a payment page. Upfront deposit payment of 50% is required upon check out. The remaining balance should be paid as per below payment method upon receiving the International Gemological Institute (IGI) Electronic Certificate copy within a stipulated date stated in the email. Please select one of the options below:
a) Credit Card
You may select one of the following collection or delivery options:
a) Self-collection from MOD’s office; or
b) Have your items delivered to your Delivery Address.For payment via cheque or bank transfer, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org the payment slip. Upon successful payment, users will receive an Order Confirmation E-mail from MOD within 1 week.
Step 5 : Confirmation of Order and Delivery
MOD will only process orders that are acknowledged and has been sent an Order Confirmation E-mail. Delivery of the orders will only commence from 6th January 2020 onwards.
- MOD reserves the right to cancel any transaction or order on the site and Customer agrees that Customer’s sole remedy will be to receive a refund of the Customer’s Purchased Monies paid to MOD.
- If the Promotional Items in the transaction is not in stock, Customer will be notified one (1) week prior to the Delivery Date and will be advised on a new Delivery Date.
This Campaign will begin from 12.00 am, 2nd December 2019 (Monday) to 11.59 pm, 20th December 2019 (Friday) (“Campaign Period”). MOD reserves the right to shorten, extend or cancel the Campaign Period at any time it deems appropriate without prior notice to the Customers. MOD shall take no liabilities for any claim, loss, damage, cost, expenses incurred by any Customer, howsoever arise, in relation to this Campaign.
- Upfront deposit payment of 50% is required upon check out.
- The remaining balance should be paid via cash, cheque or credit card upon receiving the International Gemological Institute (IGI) Electronic Certificate copy within a stipulated date stated in the email.
- The Customer hereby agrees that there can be no cancellation of the Pre-Launch Campaign Orders, no changes in the selected promotion and selection of ring size once Customer has successfully completed and confirmed the transaction upon payment of the deposit.
- The Customer agrees that if ring resizing is required, there will be a surcharge of RM 150 to RM 200 that will be borne by the Customer themselves.
5. Delivery or Self Collection
- The order will be delivered from 6th January 2020 onwards. The delivery timeline is as stipulated in the table below.
Purchase Period: 2nd December 2019 – 20th December 2019
Delivery Period: 6th January 2020 – 24th January 2020
- Delivery would take place from 6th January 2020 onwards as diamonds would require time for growth and settings for ring casing.
- Should there be any delay in delivery, an e-mail notification will be sent to the Customer.
- To accept the goods, the Customer or the authorised representative or the recipient are required to provide identification i.e. NRIC or Passport to the delivery personnel. If there was no such successful identification, the delivery personnel has the right to refuse delivery and will return the item as unclaimed.
- The proof of delivery must be in a form of a written or signed acknowledgement receipt of the goods by the Customer, the authorised representative or the recipient. If the delivery address is an office address, an acknowledgement by any office staff will be treated as good acknowledgement of the goods.
- Free shipping is available for all orders to be delivered within Malaysia only.
- For International shipments, all shipping fees, taxations, customer storage charges at the destination countries will be borne by the Customer accordingly. In the event the goods are held and/or unclaimed at custom and/or destination countries due to the Customer’s refusal to pay the taxations or charges incurred, MOD shall not be liable should the courier company proceeds to abandon or destroy the goods after certain holding period according to the policy and the goods will not be refunded.
- MOD takes no responsibility and assume no liability for any loss or damages to Customer arising from any shipping information entered in error by Customer and/or incurred by the courier company.
- Customers that opt to self-collect the goods on their own, shall send MOD an e-mail at email@example.com to make an appointment at least one (1) working day before.
- If, there are any last-minute changes to the scheduled appointment, notice should be given at least one (1) hour prior to the scheduled timing.
6. Force Majeure
MOD shall not be liable for any default in respect of the Campaign due to any act of God, acts of Government, war, riot, strike, lockout, industrial action, fire, flood, storm, technical or system failures or any event beyond the reasonable control of MOD.
7. Governing Law
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Malaysia.
Product images are for illustration purpose only and may differ from the actual product. Other Terms and Conditions Apply.